Pages

Monday 5 March 2018

My Family crest

My family crest
love my family crest because it is represent
me, my family, my country and it's saying what is my family hobbies

The lion= represent our strong that whatever fight or sadness we will always strongp
The Flag=it's a Philippines flag it's my country flag that where I came from
The castle=represent that even if we are not reach we were always complete and our house is full of happiness
The name= it's just my surname 
The logo= I just want to put it



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.