Pages

Thursday 14 June 2018

Reflection, Refraction and shadows of light

Find 2 pictures that demonstrates both of these phenomena and write a definition about them. One of the pictures must be labelled.

What is reflection?
the throwing back by a body or surface of light, heat, or sound without absorbing it.


Definition:










What is refraction: change in direction of propagation of any wave as a result of its travelling at different speeds at different points along the wave front.Definition:







Complete Page 95 Number 1 in your Scipad
Complete page 99, 1-5 about Reflection
Complete Page 102 1-3 about Refraction

Write 4 important points about the reflection and refraction of light.

1.
2.  
3.  
4.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.