Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2018

starving PIZZA SWIRLS!


Image result for pizza swirls description

I created PIZZA SWIRLS it is nice but it's not like the real pizza it's like a round bread but it's taste likea pizza that why it's calle pizza swirls. There are so many kind of pizza out there... thin base, deep pan, stuffed crust, or even with a polenta or naan bread base. But by rolling it up and cutting into swirls it makes it perfect for a packed lunch or picnic.
I cooked with my previous friends like nishnit, loishane, and henry there's no changes in our work it is still pretty good
We were proud about that we made it correctly it taste pretty good like a real pizza and I'm proud because we made with a team work
Next time we will improve the time that we were spend like yesterday we don't have enough time to bake so that we are late to go home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.