Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

WONDER work Pg 41-80

Wonder Work Pg 41-80
  1. Star wars is one of Auggie's passion. Why do you think it is? Do you see any reason for Auggie to identify with this characters, or to aspire to be like them?I think Star Wars is one of Auggie's passion because that is what he likes and it is like how others do to just like him and I  think that Auggie likes star wars because in the book, he says that he is not like most kids. I think that star wars makes Auggie think that he has something in common with normal kids because star wars is something that lots of normal kids enjoy. That's why I think that Auggie likes star wars.
  2. What question did Julian ask August and why did August want to slide under the desk? Explain why Julian ask those question. Julian ask August "why do you have that tiny braid in the back of your hair? Is that like the Padawan thing?" I think Julian wants to ask because he's confussing abbout the hair and I think he just see the first time the like that and august said just "I guess." not looking up because what I really wanted was to just slide under the desk
  3. Mr.Browne's September precept was 'When given the choice between being right or being kind'. Do you agree with this precept?Mr.Browne. That Precept goes deeper than most people think. That certain precept, I think it means to be the one who draws the line. To say whats right, or to be the one to think ho YOU would feel. If it means being right, but possibly hurting someone, then, we all know the answer. We be kind, because, inside, you never know what they go through. Be the one to realize that, and maybe you'll get the precept
  4. In the cahapter 1 to 10, August is feeling mad with his mother but he's not sure why. explain why his mad?
  5. August invited his whole class to his birthday party but he's not many kids came. Why do you think they didn't go? he invites everyone in his class, but only six of them come. He also learns that nobody wants to touch him, and if someone does accidentally brush up against him, they run away quickly to wash their hands. Even the parents get involved
  6. August say he has an 'Aversion' to getting his picture taken. What is an aversion?An aversion is also the person or thing that is the object of such intense dislike her aversions included all kinds of vegetables and fruits. This noun is from Latin avertio, ultimately from avertere "to turn away," from the prefix a- "from" plus vertere"to turn." Near synonyms are repugnanace and antiphaty.
  7. Why does no one want to touch august? How do you think this make him feel?I think August hurt to much because of that I thin beacause they don't want to touch august because they think they will be like August face
  8. Did your opinion Jack Will change after august overhead him talking to Julian?explain. yeah I think if you watch the movie jack will change beacause of Auggie and Julian become mad because Auggie and Jack is bacame friends.
  9. Do you think August will back to school? predict what will happen next? Yeah because he has few friends in the school and in one year he face the bullies with his self and friends and I think because of that Auggie got love the school and I think there's still a bully come to Auggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.