Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

HUNGRY spiced Apple Muffins!

We cooked Muffins with cinnamon an apple ofcourse I cooked with the same group nishnit, shane, and henry. I didn't taste it because I don't like cinnamon
We are proud because we did in time like we didn't get last time we cook and were proud because my family said that it's taste good
The ingredients are mostly sugar, cinnamon, apple, and flour, I will not say the other ingredients cause it's have so much ingredients
Next time we will improve that we will clean our kitchen properly because we left the sink wet and we will read the instruction carefully cause we didn't read the instruction

I LOVE THIS MUFFIN!! ( even if I didn't taste it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.