Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Mee Goreng

We cooked Mee Goreng yesterday Tuesday 19th of June. I cooked with Loishane and Jordan. We got one X because no bring us a container but the rest of it we did it right and we got it on time. I think the noodles got over cooked. I think we will improve next time is just more communication with others team and our own team.

Ingredients:

  • 3 tbsp oyster sauce, 320 ml
  • 3 tbsp tomato sauce
  • 2 tablespoon sweet chili sauce 
  • 2 cloves garlic, crushed
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 2 g beef or pork schnitzel, sliced
  • 2 tsp oil 
  • fresh or dried noodle for 4 people
  • 2 eggs lightly beaten 
  • 2 spring onions finely chopped
  • 1 cup mung bean sprouts
  • 1/4 green cabbage , finely sliced ( about 2-3 cups) 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Anne, I like how you presented your blog it looks really professional. Maybe next you could put your reflection at the bottom. All and all nice work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.