Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

SATISFYING cupcakes!!!

We made Cupcakes in Home Economics at  20th of March 
                                   
We made cupcakes it's really taste good it has icing in the top of the cupcakes its hard to spread  
 I thin because we use a solid dairy and we didn't melted it
I made it with the always group I use to cook we still have a team work and own responsibilities
I'm proud because we did it correctly not as good as the icing
I will improve next time nothing cause we did it all like what we need to improve that was so impressive
If you could change  anything about this expirience what would it be and why? I don't know what it is but I think i will improve our cooking we will cooked more than we expected



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.