Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2018

Milhazes Art

Related image

What are some ways they have compose their image well?
I like the combination of the colors the collaboration of shapes the design of each shape. I like it because of the kind of leaves beside the big circle on the left side, but I don't like the stripes line is kind of pretty bad but I'm not saying it's but I love this painting
What can you tkae from this work and apply to your own work?
I think the leaves on the left side cause it's so pretty good I love the combination of color and the different shape and I love the collab of the circles and thei color and thei shape  and the design in each circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.