Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Aotearoa

We are practicing Aotearoa with choreography. We are almost done but it is not yet organized and. I'm learning New Zealand songs and new choreography. I think the challenging part when we are stepping left to right because we are not stepping at the right time and right place. I need to make sure that I got the choreo and the lyrics right so no one blame me and just want to say to them just continue practicing. I'm wearing a blue long skirt with a design on the waist and a little things in front of it some of us cannot fit the skirt so they just make it like a cape around their shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.