Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

WONDER work Pg 81-117

Wonder Work Pg  81-117
  1. Explain how the point of view in part 2 is different fron that in part 1? Do they match up?yeah I think because every story and in every part are not same they always change because in part 1 august was happy and his explaining his life in part 2 they are changes come when he start schooling and in that part his not the one that telling the story that is the narrator
  2. In atleast a pharagrap decribe the challenges do you think Via might face being Auggie's sister?I think Via's life is so challenging even I am via i can't handle her suation I dont know how via can face that I think just because Via loves her mom and dad so she sacrifice her happiness for Auggie
  3. Via says "August is the Sun" Explain what she means and why she feels this way when Via says august is the Sun and they are the planets that orbiting the sun it's just like that august is center of antraction and they cares to august more than her sister
  4. Do you agree with Via that she and her parents had made a mistake by trying to always make August feel he is normal? Is this a problem? Explain.sometimes I would say yes sometimes I would say no because Auggie's feeling about his self is like a boss in their house no will judge him even he's not doing right and if it is Via trying to feel auggie is normal that's good because I think Via is a good sister even if Auggie's face is like that she still consider Auggie as a normal.
  5. Why does Via go by Olivia at highschool? How is Via finding highschool?Because they are best friends I think Via in highschool is challenging even if I didn't yet read the story in this page it's just a suggestion
  6. What are the odds of via  having a child look like August? Do you think this are good odds? Explain. for me I think it's not because  she has a difficult challenges how about if she had a child like that
  7. Explore the charater Miranda? Why did she call August at the end of part 2? Explain.Because Miranda want to back in her past life when she's with Via's family and because Via and Miranda is not good at that time so she needed some help from auggie
  8. Describe Via as a character? Do you empathise with her?I describe Via being sister to her brother auggie she's a good sister even in the first part she's being a good sister she sacrifice her happiness for auggie
  9. What do you think will happen to August when he returns to school?I think auggie will be just the same there are some children that will buly auggie but there's a friend that can help auggie in his problem

    CAN DO TASK:
    Vocabulary
Fashionista -A fashionista is a slang term for people who like fashion. It can be anyone: a supermodel, a fashion designer or even an ILAC student who loves to wear something stylish and fashionable.
Celestial - a method of contolling the flight of a missile or spacecraft  by reference to the positions of celestialbodies
Flabbergasted - like you are shocked, pretty much speechless. Use the adjective flabbergasted to describe someone who's astouned or suprised for any reason, good or bad  



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.