Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

Yummy SCONE!

 Related image  
On 27th of Feb I created Scones that we baked it's a bread with a cheese at the top you can choose your own topings and it's smell good and the taste its actually good but not the kind of bread that I wanted.
I cooked with Loishane, Nisnit, Henry we have a own work some one is cooking some one is getting the ingredients or someone is getting the tools that we needed.
We were proud about that we have a team work and we finish it even if it not good as I thought and were not have saome risk 
Next time we will improve how we cook how we baked in time and our chair will be in proper position or in proper place and use the time properly





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.