Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2019

Creative Writing

Golden Chain 


There was a wealthy man with a happy family. The man named Robert Mondragon and his wife is
Donnalyn Mondragon, they have a kid named Zeinab Mondragon. They have a big company business
called Mondragon and they were really famous in Industry. They are a happy family but one-day
Donnalyn died because of a car accident because of the accident, Robert and Zeinab always gotta
fight they don’t even have time for each other. Zeinab always rebels to his father after her mother died
because she is more close to her mother and she can’t accept what happened to her mother. One day
Daniela wanna leave their house and live with her own life 


Zeinab said “I don’t want to be here anymore. I can’t live with you anymore, I can’t help it I always
miss my mom and I don’t know how to fix this my relationship with you”


Robert replied “I know it is hard for you to accept your mother lost, it’s hard for me too but we
need to accept it”


“I know but I think I need some time to figure out myself and give me some time to move on”
Zeinab is crying.


Robert “ ok then you can live with on your own, but I'm gonna tell you you can’t get any money
from me even though my heritage you should make your own money and food”


 “You can’t do that my mom gave me her heritage and her belongings before she died and you
can’t stop me from that” Zeinab yelling

The next day Zeinab already moved to an apartment which is she can only afford. She doesn't
have money or anything but the thing she doesn’t know that her father found a new woman who
replaced her mother her name is Jelai Andress. Jelai is Robert’s secretary on Mondragon’s but
they don’t know that much from each other before. After Donnalyn died Robert starting to know
about Jelai. Jelai is just their just doing her normal day at work but the thing she doesn't that
Robert is already planning to date or court her. Zeinab doesn’t know about this and if she knew
about this she will really get mad at her father. After a few days, Robert already ask Jelai to go out.  

4 comments:

  1. Great writing, Anne!
    You are using descriptive language and dialogue effectively.
    Next you should try to write a simile. "Zeinab felt like...." (and compare it to something else)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - also, you could try adding a location description.
    Perhaps this new apartment she moves into. Use some of the five senses to help the reader imagine they are there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bat diritso yun? but anyways It's really good and keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.