Pages

Wednesday 21 February 2018

CRAVE chicken stirry fry!

Chicken stirr fry

What did I cook?
I cook chicken stirr fry it's a food like a japanese food with a noodles and vegetables and little bit of seasonings like salt, pepper etc. and noodles
When did I cook?
we cook yesterday 20th of febraury tuesday at HEc room with my team and Ms.Pr
Who I cooked with?
I cooked with Nishnit, Henry, and Loishane just like the first time that we cook here that we cooked savoury cases and we all participate
How we cook?
our ingredients is vegetables (optional), chicken,and other seasonings like salt, pepper etc. fisrt just add oil in the chicken and wait for the pan that will be hot then put the chicken with onions and just wait the chicken cook then add some vege cook for 5mins then coil water for the noodles after boiling and after the chicken and vege cook put them together in one bowl
Why learning how to cook chicken correctly?
Cooking chicken correctly will ensure that the chicken is brown and the flesh is white if it's not and then you eat it there's a possibility that you will get food poison and that the reason why you need to cook correctly the chiken

YUMMY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.