Pages

Friday 23 March 2018

Musical teatre

We are praticing This is me ( The greatest showman ) we start practicing ( actually I cant remember) but I think we spend 4 week for practicing this musical teatre I love the part when Dylan and Flynn will do the backlift that's one of the most amazing part. everytime I watched the videos I saw our improvement in every week and I love our every week new choreo, even if my friends always shouting at me but I know I did my best but that's ok cause I think my best is not enough for them. I like the first part also when Stacey and Jade sing together. I think we just need to change the last part because that quiet messy we need to add some choreo over there, but it's Ms.Richardson ( Handley ) decision.
Here are some pictures at week 7:


Actually I don't know what to wear but I think I gonna wear the 1 full set costume 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.