Pages

Monday 11 February 2019

Human rights

What are you learning so far? I learned the importance and what are human rights
What is the most interesting you have learnt? cool editing and the human rights
Explain what your work is and how it links to the topic? I made a poster that shows the human rights and it's connected to our topic

RANKING
1- No slavery
Because slavery is bad and no one should have to go through being used by other people
No one has right to hold your in slavery

2- No torture
No one is right to torture you.
Because no one should have to go through being abused by other human beings, as it could cause long term trauma.

3- No one can take away your human rights
You have the right to own property.

4- A fair and free world
Where ever you go you should have a fair and free world that we should be treated same and fair


5- You have rights no matter where you go

You can travel wherever you want to without getting treated differently and no discrimination.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! Just what I want to see on a post. Keep this going, Anne! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.