Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2018

Importance of Setting

The Dragonheart was filmed in Slovakia but in 10th century it was filmed in England. For people the life was like no freedome under the law of King Einon people has a normal life then, but when Einon become a king everything was change people got tired because of the castle. People just think about their power and properties, money and land. People are also selfish and arrogant that time.

What am I learning?
I'm learning the importance of the setting and how to make it and the history of the Dragonheart
How does this show my learning?
answering all the question and researching the history
What am I wondering?
I'm wondering if how people still survive that time

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Anne,
    This is a good start. I would like to see you add some information about what life was like in the villages? How did they manage without running water or electricity?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.