Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Tarzan - Two Worlds One Family

Two world's one family:
It's like even if people or we have two worlds like Tarzan we are still one family we need to love and respect each other. Tarzan has two world one with the gorillas and one with the creature like him but for him he have a one family even if he's really belong to the human even he prioritize the gorillas he still think about the creature like him.

Message from the Movie:
The movie is good there are so much moral lessons that we can learn from it and give us a lesson. The movie also says like we should respect every one even if your not one of them respect the animals and the nature. We need to treat everyone the same way how we treat our self .

The movie also says that we need to respect  animals and nature because they are also a living thing that need air like us they are also and living things like us. and I like the movie how Tarzan accept the world that he's not belong even he know the truth that his a human and when Taezan respect the decision of kerchack that his not belong and in the end that kerchack realize how Tarzan love his family in the forest 

TARZAN - Two Worlds One Family

2 comments:

  1. Great post, Anne!
    You have been thoughtful about the messages about the movie.
    I agree that we should love and respect people who come from different worlds.
    Your first paragraph on messages could use an example from the film - just like your final paragraph mentions Tarzan and Kerchak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ Sorry, I'm still learning how to blog. The above post is from me - Mr Cairns

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.