Pages

Friday 29 June 2018

Structure

We made Structure we have been doing this for 4 weeks. It's made of wood, we have 250 cm wood to do this it is for putting some pictures or sign you can put it through your door or any room you can put some string it has a small hook as you can see in the picture that thing is for string or if your'e going to put some things. it has 2 holes in the side of the wood that makes your structure stronger in the wall or wherever you put it. It is quite hard to cut the woods because you need to make sure that the wood is in the right angle and size and if you forgot something like I did i forgot to make a hole.


What am I learning?
I'm learning new things like how to make structure and how to cut wood properly and how to nail properly
What am I wondering?
I'm wondering if this structure is weak and it just fall down in my head
What do I need to improve next time?
I'm going to improve next time is to cut the wood in proper position and chisel the wood and make sure the measurement is right

1 comment:

  1. I liked how you used photos to show us what you had made. What is the structures purpose. If you could change something about your structure what would you change.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.