Pages

Friday 4 March 2022

Design Blog post 2 3.1 and 3.2

This slide is about different kinds of color palettes.

These are some of my ideas for my color palette for my board I was thinking to make more light and vibrant colors because I am planning to design a skincare product that is more attractive when the color is brighter.

COLOR PALETTE #1
Most skincare products are used by women, using a more likely pink color scheme will be good. Mostly if you want to attract a younger audience. 

COLOR PALETTE #2
This palette is also a good idea because it connects to different skin colors. This palette will be good if I designed it for something like organic skincare or eco-friendly materials and product.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.