Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2018

Macaroni cheese 🧀🧀🧀

We did Macaroni cheese yesterday 5th of June I like about the macaroni cheese is the sauce that we made because you can taste how creamier the sauce was. We did it well because we got it all right. I work with Loishane, and Jordan. I think we just need to improve next time that we just need to bring a lunch box because we don't have enough time to eat but we still got small container but we forgot to bring it again and I think just do the work that assigned to you in the other hand just mind your own business. The nutrients in the Macaroni and cheese was The calories and nutrition will vary based on your ingredients, but one cup of a typical homemade macaroni and cheese recipe would provide 492 calories, 22 grams of fat, 13 grams of saturated fat, 19 grams of protein, 54 grams of carbohydrate, 3 grams of fiber, and 909 milligrams of sodium. 


Ingredients:
  • 2 Litres water
  • 2 teaspoons salt
  • 1 1/2 cups macaroni pasta
  • 3 tablespoons butter (50g)
  • 3 tablespoons flour
  • 2 cups milk
  • 1 cup Wattie's frozen whole kernel corn
  • 1 cup grated tasty cheese
  • salt and pepper to season
  • 2 fresh tomatoes, sliced
  • 3 - 4 tablespoons grated tasty cheese, extra


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.