Pages

Thursday 14 June 2018

Metal name tag

It is a metal name tag it's just a small name tag made of aluminium it has a quite long process but it's cool when you finished it. First you need to cut a aluminium with a length you wanted make sure that you cut is straight, Next you need to think what shape you want for your name tag then after that you can make a hole with a drill hole machine so it can be hang on your bag or other things that you want to be marked that it is you, Next step you can stamp your name letter by letter by using the small metals with a letters if you already stamp  your name you can use the machine with kind of two round wheels then  I finished my work last Friday, May 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.