Pages

Wednesday 14 February 2018

YUMMY savory cases! at Hec


I created SAVORY CASES 
it's a baked bread with a topings of beans, cheese, and meat you can add your own topings like some corn or sphagetties or pineapples or salad topings. We use white chopping board for cutting the crust of bread and we use red chopping board for cutting the meat

The students I cooked with were
Henry, is getting the tools that we need and his the one that clean the dishes that we use. Loishane, she cuts the bread and Nishnit, is the one that grate the cheese and me I cook onion and I baked the savory cases use 180c when you baked thesavory cases


We were proud about were proud what we do because it's taste good ilike it I want to share to  everyone because I'm sure if you taste it you will love it and I'm proud of it
Next time we will improve in cutting some onion because we have some trouble in cutting an onion so I think next time we will be great in cutting of it

STEPS TO TAKE
you need confidence to try because cooking is the best beacuse food is important to our life then try it if you fail that's part of a begginer so don't lose your hope

KNOW MY ENVIRONMENT
It didn't take long for me  to learn that cooking everything in one pan make for a happy flat. Also, I'm not a chef and you probably aren't either, and it's likely you don't like dishes


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.