Pages

Thursday 8 February 2018

SONGS FIGHT by Ed sheeran and Rick astley







what is the learning outcome?-Find a YouTube clip of an artist/musician/band you admire.
-Open the video in Video Notes, watch through it and make some notes about why you like it, what messages are in it, and what you would change if you remade the video clip.

-Repeat this for an artist/band/musician you do not enjoy!
-On your blog, write a compare/contrast post about what makes a good piece of music using your two choices as evidence.
Perfect by Ed Sheeran
  • soft music with nice voice 
  • good message
  • about love
  • can touch heart of others
  • nice video so can the message is immediately understand to the person that listening or watching
Never gonna Give you up by Rick Astley
  • deep voice 
  • liitle bit kind of rock
  • videos from 19's
  • blurred video 
  • it's about love but i can't feel the message through the song 
  • it's only have one step of dance like shaking his body and hand
What am I learning?
- I'm learning that not all of the songs are cool or nice and the different of the two. Even they have the same message about love Ed sheeran songs is easily understands than Rick astley

How does this work show my learning?
- I know new knowledge of songs, this show me how to compare other things that you didn't notice and this can tell me my like or dislike

Hey sup there what do you think about this songs? you think I could improve this post? thank you for your comments :))





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.