Pages

Friday 14 February 2020

Art

For the start of the year we are learning some famous artist and their artworks. This year I want to focus on doing some Geographical trait and put landscape and patterns. On my painting I want to put some environmental things or nature. I've chosen this topic because I just wanna show how beautiful the world is and I wanna show it through designing or art. The media I will work with is Photography and Paint. The two artist that I selected from 1.1 are Lisa Reihana and Robyn Kahukiwa from list one, and Jacob Yikes and Vincent Van Gogh from list two.



The artist that I interested to for my Kaupapa is Marilyn Webb. I'm thinking to put on my theme some landscape, sky, mountains  and I also want to put animals on it. I'm going to use some paints or maybe watercolours on it and do some sketches.  I want to use some animals or self portrait to be my main subject. I choose painting because for me it is easy to do it on paper rather than a digital
Image result for landscape drawings Image result for landscape drawings paintImage result for flowers and animals      Image result for flowers portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.