Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

Creative Writing

What is Metaphor? Metaphor is u really referring something to your self or to someone 
What is Simile? Simile is a part of speech that use to refer or compare to something that is impossible

Song that have simile and metaphor: Simile Metaphor
I love you like a love song baby - Selena Gomez 

I, I love you like a love song, baby
I, I love you like a love song, baby
I, I love you like a love song, baby

I'm already there - Lonestar

I'm already there
Take a look around
I'm the sunshine in your hair
I'm the shadow on the ground
I'm the whisper in the wind

I'm your imaginary friend


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.