Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2020

Coronovirus- Esol

The news that interest me the most is the nCoV also known as "Corona Virus". Corona Virus is a disease that has already killed over a hundred people this month. This virus is transmitted between animals and people. This virus came from exotic animals that people from China are eating. This disease doesn't have a cure yet and it's easily transmitted to people around you. This disease has gone viral in many country around the world. The main common symptoms of this disease are fever, cough, and shortness of breath. Surprisingly, this disease hasn't spread yet to third world countries. This is because infected people don't usually travel to poor countries.

I'm interested in this topic because of its one of the most unexpected diseases in the world. It got my attention because I can also be infected, my family and friends. I'm also interested because it gonna be one of the most historical diseases in the world. It spread to a thousand people and killed a hundred people.

This news or disease has a big impact on everyone, especially on every family. This disease mostly has a big impact on China. People in other countries don't want to be close or attached to the Chinese people. This also has a big impact on Asia or places outside or around china because people around there can be easily infected, also food supplies, face masks, water resources, and clothes are also running out. People in another countries are also worried that maybe someday that killer disease will arrive in their country.

This news makes me think that if Chinese people don't eat exotic foods maybe the world is safe and nothing to worry about. I'm also wondering what if this virus spread all over the world and they still don't have the cure for it, what will happen to the world?.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.