Pages

Monday 21 October 2019

Volcano- Research



Mayon
Mayon is also known as for Mayon Volcano or Mount Mayon you can found this on Albay Bicol in the Philippines. It is a sacred and active volcano. This volcano its been in the Philippines since 1616. The Mayon already erupted 47 times and its last eruption last year 2018 of January. Mayon is a classical stratovolcano, mayon is an explosive volcano. The most violent eruption of Mayon happened, in 1814, killed more than 1200 people and devasted several towns.

Image result for what happened to mayon volcano Image result for what happened to mayon volcano

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.