Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2019

English Speech

What is my speech about?
Image result for plastic bagsMy speech is all about plastic bags that they should be banned. The uses of the plastic bags, and how to prevent using of it. Animals and pollutions are also part of my speech.

What am I proud of my speech?
I'm proud of my speech because I delivered it properly. I explain my speech properly and I put a lot of details on it. I'm also proud that if you read my speech you will know a lot about plastic bags how to get rid of them and how to use them properly.

What I should change next time?
Maybe next time I should put more details on it and say more explanation about it

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.