Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Home Economics


Image result for pizza

Every Monday we cooked food in Home Economics. Today I'm gonna talk about pizza, Pizza is one of the most popular food in NZ. The first pizza hut restaurant in New Zealand in 1974. Some of the Nz family they use it traditional food every dinner or lunch  

While making the pizza we found it a little hard while making the dough like how we make the scone every second we are putting flour just it makes to stick it together. After that, we put a lot of ingredients  such as salumi, tomato, onions, ham, meat, pineapple, and a lot of cheese

We put a little amount of salt. Pizza is healthy because of the ingredients in it but it has a lot of calories.

I learn now how to cook and bake pizza and how to sort the time faster and easier and maybe next time I'm going to make a bigger pizza. I'm looking forward to new ingredients that we can use or put in our pizza. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.