Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2019

Device usage (graphs)

You can see in this first Bar graph is the students use screen time most of the time. Most of the student use screen time between 10-20 hours. The highest student use screen time in Bu is Loishane she uses 43hours in screen time and the lowest is Starling he uses 5hours of screen time. We can see the difference of every student using a bar graph. Most of the student use a lot of screen time and most of it doesn't.

This pie chart shows us the devices or gadgets that student uses most of the time. This pie chart also shows us the biggest and smallest amount of what device every student use. We also can see in this chart how big the phone uses every day or every week. This chart also shows us that most device uses is the phone and the smaller is the computer, iPad, and Laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.