Pages

Monday 4 March 2019

Slave trade triangle


What is the Slave-trade triangle?
Slave trade triangle is a triangular trade or triangle trade is a historical term indicating trade among three ports of regions. Triangular trade usually involves when a region has export commodities that are not required in the region.

The first passage: First passage was the crossing from Africa to the Americas, which the ships made carrying their cargo of slaves
Middle passage: African were taken to the Carribean and sold. They were bartered for a shipload of tobacco and cotton
Third passage: Materials like cotton and tobacco that slaves picked were sent to Europe and sold 

Interesting about the topic and why? 
It is my first time to learn a topic like this about black people or slavery and it's interesting to know where they came from and to know their history.

The link to my map:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=11HHaa8_xxOymaaELCbpaTrrOaSU4GF3T&ll=20.023239992878842%2C-40.26977903916645&z=3

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.