Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

Spiritual Well being - HEALTH

In health, we are learning Spiritual wellbeing. Spiritual wellbeing is like the ability to integrate something that is connected to our self with nature or to another person


FROM THE VALUES YOU CHOSE, WRITE ABOUT THE TWO THAT ARE MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU
WHY IS THIS VALUE IMPORTANT TO YOU?
RECALL A MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU REALLY ‘LIVED’ THIS VALUE.  
IF THIS VALUE IS NOT BEING RESPECTED BY OTHERS, HOW MIGHT YOU FEEL OR REACT?
Family
My family is Important to me because these are the people that I can talk to and help me if I have a problem
Of Course every day I am with my Family
I think it will affect me a lot because I really respect my family if others can’t just tell me
Goal
My Goal is like to achieve something and it helps me to motivate to achieve something
When I can achieve something or I can do something that I normally can’t
If I lose my Goal it’s like I lose everything my Goal is like to have a better future so if others can not respect it ’s their problem

My Identity Photo

1 comment:

  1. I like how you explain the the questions and what you choose in your values. I also like your Identity photo and what you put on your drawings.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.