Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Word Vomit 🤩🤩🤩


How we treat the Earth has a direct impact on the animals of the world. This includes not only wildlife, but also companion animals and animals used in industry. Since the whole world is interrelated, if you care about animals, you also must care about the environment in order to protect them. Protect wild animals not only the popular animals, animals needed some help even if they can’t understand us give them food to eat, clothes to wear and even love and care. Do this for animals sake don’t kill them they have their own family like you, family that always there for you giving you a love and care so take care also the living things because like you that is God’s creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.