Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Challenger Deep Seel Paragraph

S= Neal Shusterman is the author of the book. The challenger deep is the deepest known point in the Earth’s seabed hydrosphere. The challenger deep is a relatively small slot-shape depression in the bottom of a considerably larger crescent shape, Challenger deep is a heartfelt tour de force by New York The illustrations that Caden drew were actually made by your son. Caden says of the drawings, “There’s this thing in my head that I have to purge onto the page before it changes the shape of my brain.” 

E= The challenger deep is all about the Sirena Deep, which lies 124 miles to the east of Challenger Deep, is a bruising 35,462 feet deep . By comparison, Mount Everest stands at 29,026 feet above sea level, meaning the deepest part of the Mariana Trench. And its about a high school student named Caden Bosch. He has a very vivid imagination, so vivid that his friends and family think he is in his early stages of mental illness. During the majority of this novel he has very odd dreams, dreams that he isnt sure which id reality

E= Challenger Deep is about a high school student named Caden Bosch. He has a very vivid imagination that he believes that he's on on a ship to Challenger deep, which is the deepest point on earth. Throughout his journey he, his friends and family start to notice odd things about him and come to the relization the he has a mental disability.


L=http://www.epicreads.com/books/9780061134111/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Challenger_Deep

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.