Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2018

Pita pockets 🌮🌮

Image result for pita pocketswe made a pita pockets yesterday 15th of May. It really taste taste good it's like made of salad so it's healthy and it has a bread I'm going to write the ingredients below check it out. I cooked with Loishane and Jordan. Actually it is my first time to get a 3 X in the board I admit that I did the one mistake that I eat even the area was not yet clean the other one was Jordan's mistake his cutting in the wrong board and his not focus on what he cutting, the other one was we thought that we clean properly our surface but there still some chicken or vegetable was left I think we need to improve all of that because that was a shameful one, even though we got all that X we still cooked right and that was what i'm proud of. The nutrients that you get was carbohydrates (pita pockets), sodium, calories.


Ingredients:

  • 1 pita casing per person
  • Lettuce
  • Cheese
  • Tomato
  • Grated carrot
  • 1/4 onions
  • 1t oil
  • Sauces - tomato, bbq, mayo, hummus, chilli
  • 70 grams of chicken or 1 breast per table

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.