Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2018

Nachos 🌮🌮🌮

We made Nachos yesterday Tuesday 29th of May I like it very much because it taste good the cheese and the tomato make it really taste good I think when we put in microwave that makes the nachos softer. I made with Loishane, Nishnit, and Jordan I also think the beans make it sour even if we didn't finish eat because the nachos is not enough for us we still enjoy eating it and in this week we didn't make any mistake cause we did it right. i think next time we will improve to eat all the food that we cook and not just throw it in the bin. It's easy to cook you can add other ingredients you wanted

Ingredients:

  • 1T Oil
  • 1/2 onion
  • 2-4 Mushrooms
  • 1/2 C corn
  • 1/2 C green beans 
  • 1/2 can chopped tomatoes 
  • 1/2 can red chili beans 
  • Corn chip
  • 1/2 C Grated cheese
  • Sour cream to serve 

Method 

Step 1 
Gather equipment & ingredients in correct amounts!
Preheat the grill to high.

Step 2 
Slice mushrooms

Step 3 
In a large non-stick pan:
Saute onion with a 1T of Oil for 2-3 mins (until clear) 

Step 4
To the pan add:
Corn, beans, 1/2 can of tomatoes, 1/2 can of chili or baked beans
Stir, for 3-4 mins until tomato is just softened

Step 5
Arrange a large handful of corn chips around a plate
Spoon the bean mixture into the middle of the plate
Sprinkle cheese on top, place under the grill to melt

Step 6 
Remove form the oven with gloves
Serve with sour cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.