Pages

Thursday 12 April 2018

Home Ec presentation

Our health promotion topic was safety uses of utensils in kitchen that's make your life change because there are some things that you even know that you need to do like use the right knives and chop board and that's make your life change because you don't know that is a important things that you always need to do or for your own healthiness and for your family and like running while holding a knife that make your life longer we decided to present our finding by to help others that they need to do so much things that they aren't do for healthiness and safetiness and can make their life change
people in my working group are Rheanna, Victor, and Loishane
I believe our presentation was successful in achieving what was expected because we search a lot of information we did it right with full confidence from our heart
we worked well as a team because  we have a own responsibilities to do the slides we we did it in right time because of our teamwork and our participation and communication is nice because we understand each other even if some of us is not working but they did something even if we our like that
The thing we could have improved on include more information in the slides more pictures that show how to do it it right
Participating and contribution to me means helping each team or members, communication, sharing ideas doing work and not being silly to others, doing the work that assigned to them and helping others when your done and some of members are not yet
Relating to others to me means to make connection what like I said before it's like communication and sharing ideas or to give details and we didn't even happened any trouble in our group




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.