Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Tone - Art

Have you improve your understanding of tone/shading? I think I improve some of my shading most of the shadow and I can controll my hand if I want to do some dark tone and light tone.
Do you understand that drawing using structure can help you draw bettet? Yes because using some structure or ruler help me to do the work better to give us the perfect shape and to make the work more clean and straight 
What are you going to work on forward in pencil drawings in and out of class? I think more on shading or toning some shapes and I would like to learn how to do some human structure or faces 

I enjoyed doing some of this shapes I learned a lot from this and I can controll my tone easilly and I learned how to make some 3d shapes it's actually my first time to do more one charcoal because I usually draw with water color or acrylics but I love to work with charcoal and shading I hope to learn more of this toning or shading shapes and object. Here is my work from yesterday with that I drew and toned (cube) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.