Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

Creative Writing - Free Writing

FAITH

I grew up in wickedness
No one taught me of kindness
In every sin I did
No one can forgive
I’m ashamed, I’m ashamed.
I feel discrimination
And a lot of limitation


I’m desire of freedom
I have no friends, no love to share
I wasted a lot of cry
No one spare me from die
I cry every night and fake every day


But the day came
The sadness fade
With all his faith
God gave me hope
To accept the things that I cannot change
Courage to change the things I can
And wisdom to know the difference.
I realised that never lose Hope
Always have faith
It allows you to cope.




1 comment:

  1. Heyo there, your blog is amazing I really like your poem you did I have nothing else to say but keep up your work :D

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.