Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2019

Pyramid

Today we are making a Pyramid that made of lego. It's fun to do it with your friends especially when you are building it. This is some facts about Pyramids. The Great Pyramid of Giza points very precisely to the north. The pyramids of Egypt are all built to the west of the Nile River. This is because the western side was associated with the land of the dead. The base of a pyramid was always a perfect square. They were built mostly of limestone. There were traps and curses put on the tombs and the pyramids to try and keep robbers out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne!!!! Was building the lego pyramid fun? I hope to do it too soon.....Nice pyramid thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.