Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

Ancient Rome

Image result for ancient rome history ancient Rome is Roman civilization from the founding of the Italian city of Rome in the 8th century BC to the collapse of the Western RomanEmpire in the 5th century AD, encompassing the Roman Kingdom. The Romans are the people who originated from the city of Rome in modern-day Italy. Rome was the center of the Roman Empire. First Rome was right along the Tiber River. The Tiber River meant Rome had access to water and water made life and civilization possible, you can see where Tiber River and Rome is on the map. The second Rome locations are perfect is that there is huge mountains range that protects Rome, Alps, and the Apennines would later make invasions of Rome more difficult. Rome is also surrounded by hills as well, Rome is protected by natural barriers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.