Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2019

Social Study


  1. What is the purpose of the research? The purpose of this is to be ready for our future, how we going to save money. This topic can help us to be ready for our future. 
  2. What career were given? I've been given the "Electrical Appliance Serviceperson". Electrical Appliance Serviceperson is the people that sell and services kitchen appliances such as fridge, washing machines, and ovens.
  3. What are you working now? I'm working on the paper sheet. I'm trying to work on some stuff like finding some house and how I'm going to save the money with the house, foods, and transportation 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne cool post, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.