Pages

Monday 1 July 2019

Children of blood and bones- Essay

“Everyone is Individual”. In the book ‘Children of blood and bones’ by Tomi Adeyemi. In this book the Author shows us that everyone is individual, we can make our own choices, our own strategies in life and be independent. 

Zelie is the chosen one who has to bring the magic back to the world by finding the three MacGuffins. If she can find this thing the magic will be back then her people will be able to defeat the evil king. Zelie chooses to sacrifice everything for her family and the people in Orisha. 

“I turn back toward Amari and try to let it go. But in her eyes, I see her brothers I feel his hands choking me”.In this scene we can see that Zelie is a desire to protect her family, she felt towards Amari before she knew her identity. It is unfair that the Royals have lived in luxury while their people lived in suffering and death. Because of the caste system in Orisha Tzain and Zelie have made a lot of assumptions about Amari. Zelie’s reaction also reflects that the fact is she doesn't have the ability to fight with personal strength. This is the same as the Tarzan that they don’t have the power to fight for the forest because the villains have their guns and weapons.

Everyone is Individual no one should be discriminated or being judged by someone, we should treat everyone fairly even they are black or white. Being Zelie is hard but she can be a model of courage for someone.

Image result for children of blood and bone essay writing

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Anne. You have done well at expressing your own thoughts and explaining them. I liked how you said we make our own choices and strategies in life.
    You could improve your essay by using another specific quote from the book and explain why the quote was important.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.