Pages

Monday 1 July 2019

Magazin- Art

Where is your focal point? Why did you choose it and decide to put it where it is? Our focal point is the handshake in the middle we choose to put it in the middle because it can get the attention of the focal point.

How are your shapes and lines leading you to your focal point? The circle makes the handshake more obvious and it really tells what focal point is.

Why did you choose the colors you did? We mostly use light pink and gray because it is pleasant to the eyes and more attractive to the viewer and for me it's aesthetic




Does your text reflect the hierarchy rule? How?
I put the fonts in a good size and the shapes. For me, I combined nice colors together and some lines and shapes. I also put the text in detailed sized and fonts.


How does your page link with the other members in your group?
Every page has similarities by the color background and text fonts. There are also similarities in theme.

Based on the start of the term, where would you now rate yourself on the solo levels? Why? Maybe 3 because I already got some knowledge of making own designs and layering techniques

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.