Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2022

Design Blog post 3 3.1 and 3.2: My Brief

WHAT IS MY BRIEF?

  1. What is your brand or business?
These are some notes that I gathered for a business idea most of my ideas are more likely to be feminine products. For my business, I will do a skin care products company like toner, moisturizers, mist, lip balm, etc. 

2.  What is the purpose of your business?
The ingredients that I will be using for my skincare product are some organic and natural ingredients. The purpose of using organic and natural ingredients is that it is environmentally free. One of the main reasons to use organic ones is that they are safe and more effective than synthetic ingredients. 

3. Who is your target audience?
Most of my target audience would be young adults between 16-30 yrs old. Probably people at this age already got their puberty and one of the most problems during this age is face breakouts so it is probably a good idea to have a target audience in this kind of generation.



Some ideas for my business:

Logo:
Product Labels:
Web page layout:

Business Cards:

Posters:



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.